Christmas Link Party
October 16, 2011
The result of my sewing....full project details will remain secret as it's a present!
I cut out a lot of shapes using a pattern. It took aboutan hour in total (this is half the quantity). I used 2 sheets of felt for 12 shapes.
This was my first attempt. Each shape will be embroidered and then blanket stitched to hold together. I learnt how to do this stitch by googling it and watching a YouTube video.
And then with quite a lot of TV to watch on a Saturday night...and a bit of effort throughout the week with the embroidery - I have finished the sewing part.
Next I need some cardboard...
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)