November 13, 2011

Magnetic Note Pegs

I've seen this idea on other blogs and decided it would make a cute little stocking or Christmas cracker filler.  The little gifts are really cost effective and took about 15 minutes to make two sets. You need: wooden pegs,magnet pieces, PVA glue, some scrapbook letters and some pretty paper/fabric/ribbon.  I found a great tutorial to show the process here. Thank you Homemade Gift Ideas and other bloggers for inspiring me.



The pegs for my cracker are in German because that is the nationality of the recipient. They mean the same thing: now, later, never...a cheeky way to categorise many things in my life - now (craft), Later (grading papers), never (ironing)! I wonder what your 'now, later and never' jobs are!


 



Right then, I am off to grade some papers, so that I can spend the afternoon getting my craft on.  I'd really appreciate your comments...


Rosie xxx

Don't forget to check out my new Christmas link party every Monday, right here!

7 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

Totally cute idea !

Brittany said...

Love these!!

Unknown said...

What a fun project and great blog idea! I would love for you to come link up your ideas every week at my party. I think my readers would love your ideas! http://www.literallyinspired.com/2011/11/what-you-talkin-bout-wednesday-moon-pig.html

Ginger

Jenifer Harrod said...

These are great!
Please come to my party
www.ladybugswithzoi.blogspot.com

Shauna@Satori Design for Living said...

What an easy and inexpensive gift idea. I love anything to do with organizing!

Rosie said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I am wondering why all of my presents weren't this simple to make. I am dying to get home and crafting - currently still writing reports at work. When I do, I will definitely be investigating your link parties. Don't forget to check back on Monday and link up your Christmas projects to my new Crimbo party.

R xx

Chris said...

Hi Rosie, what a clever idea. Thank you so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris